Location: Lutz, FL
Pay: $72,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
SRG offers the industry flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services in the commercial, clinical, manufacturing, medical and scientific fields. Through our innovative approach and proprietary database of over one million professionals, SRG offers ready access to the talents that drive today's rapid paced and competitive landscape. Additionally, SRG has a proven track record of placing cross-functional roles such as Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Life Sciences, Professional and Government Services to our diverse client portfolio. For more opportunities or information go to http://srg-us.com.
Location: Tampa, FL/Lutz, FL
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Salary: $72-100k depending on experience
- Responsible for the electrical engineering design, safety and performance (accuracy/precision) of industrial x-ray equipment
- Electrical design in compliance with appropriate regulatory standards. Liaison with External Test Laboratories.
- Creation of electrical schematics, wire lists and appropriate documentation for new and customized equipment.
- Functional, safety and performance validation of new electrical designs.
- Work with Mechanical Engineering on machine risk assessments, EMC&EMI, electrical and mechanical machine safety, X-ray safety, machine documentation, and regulatory codes.
- Assure all relevant safety measurements are performed during the development phase and by manufacturing.
- Provide support for electrical questions/ problems from manufacturing, service, application development and/or regulatory needs.
- Review and generate responses to customer specific requirements for contract review, including but not limited to, technical responses, cost estimates, and review with customer.
- Process Engineering Change Requests (ECRs).
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Travel as required; other duties as required.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering required
- Experience with PLC, NFPA 70 (NEC) and NFPA 79
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: UL, CSA, CE legislation and norms, ePlan, Pilz or AB Safety Controller