Location: Daphne, AL
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 /Hour
Name: David Humphrey
POSITION TITLE: BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR / ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER / DISTRICT ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible for processes and associated procedures and business rules for
- Agreement and asset creation and/or review.
- Purchase order receiving.
- Invoicing & A/R collections.
- Month end closing
- Base reconciliation
- Financial report running
- Expense processing
- Initiate customer master data setup
- Coding of non-PO invoices in SAP through VIM
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Enter time tickets, inbound shipment receipts, customer invoicing and
accounts payable and purchase order information on a daily basis. Ensure proper
coding, accuracy of information, compliance with policies, and appropriate
approvals have been obtained, where required. Resolve discrepancies, as
- Answer income phone calls promptly and professionally, ensuring proper
response to customer needs. Record details for service calls and follow up as
- Collect past due accounts receivables and document details in accounts
receivable collection module. Follow up as necessary to ensure acceptable
payment arrangements are made and payment is received in the appropriate time
- Generate system reports as required. Abide by posting deadlines and month
end data entry deadlines to ensure accuracy of these reports.
- Process MainMan inspections in an accurate and timely manner and in
accordance with established guidelines. Maintain MainMan log to track turnaround
time for the branch.
- Maintain office and customer files in accordance with established
- Support and assist the district management team in maintaining accuracy of
the contract base.
- Conduct quality control calls in accordance with established procedures.
Obtain prompt branch response to all issues mentioned in the original call.
Distribute customer responses to mailed surveys within the branch and obtain
prompt branch response to issues mentioned in the mailed surveys.
- Provide clerical support to the branch personnel as required. Support any
special projects as requested by branch, district or corporate management.
- Coordinate the incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS/FedEx shipments, as
- Manage office expense budget for branch, in conjunction with branch
management. Oversee upkeep of office equipment such as copier, fax, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, or equivalent required.
Post-secondary education preferred. Knowledge of basic accounting and office
administration principles required.
EXPERIENCE: Must have 2-4 years' experience in office
administration and accounting related duties.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have well-developed data entry skills
including speed, accuracy, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Must
have professional telephone skills, good interpersonal skills and multi-tasking
and prioritizing abilities. Must be dependable, willing to work additional
hours, as required, and be team oriented.
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of
industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been
dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of
industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and
renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our
continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust,
accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance,
reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy
lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and
problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary
with highlycompetitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance,
a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and tenure-based contributions,
tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave
programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.
People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our
customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful
relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our
distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our
employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of
those around them is what makes our people unique.
Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected
High school diploma, or equivalent required. Post-secondary education preferred. Knowledge of basic accounting and office administration principles required.
Must have 2-4 years' experience in office administration and accounting related duties.
Must have well-developed data entry skills including speed, accuracy, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Must have professional telephone skills, good interpersonal skills and multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities. Must be dependable, willing to work additional hours, as required, and be team oriented.