Location: Florence, AL
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Name: Ben O'Neal
Now Hiring in Florence!
We strive to be the best in the industry in everything we do. Our founder was passionate for the perfect steak and in the 35 years since, our Culinary team has used their creativity to further enhance the menu from just steaks. We now have a variety of entrees and salads for guests to choose from along with a selection of wines to complement our meals. With close to 500 locations across the United States, we have become a popular destination for guests who can count on us for our quality of food and service. Because of our growth over the past several years, many of our leaders have come from within; we’ve reinvested in our staff and want them to be prepared for the next chapter of their careers.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant Manager will instill an atmosphere that makes our company an incredible place to work for our employees. The person in this position is going to be responsible for various areas of managing our store and upholding the high standards of the company as well as its reputation. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the store operates in a manner that delivers exceptional customer service and maximizes financial return. The Restaurant Manager will in addition guarantee the well-being of the store and its employees through effective management of safety and risk, including prevention, escalation, and reaction. This person will work with General Manager, Store and Division Management Teams and Corporate Liaisons, such as Human Resources, Finance and Payroll.
IF YOU'RE A RESTAURANT MANAGER READY FOR A CHANGE...APPLY TODAY!
Here are advantages to using a professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Manager
professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this Restaurant Manager position immediately, e-mail a copy of your resume today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
© 2017Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant kitchen manager | restaurant assistant manager | restaurant general manager | restaurant service manager | restaurant district manager | front of the house restaurant manager | back of the house restaurant manager | restaurant FOH Manager | restaurant boh manager | front of the house manager | back of the house manager | general manager | assistant manager | kitchen manager | district manager | executive kitchen manager | executive chef | restaurant service manager | restaurant hospitality manager