Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Hunter Creek Health & Rehab, LLC is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the Tuscaloosa, AL and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services. Affiliated skilled nursing facilities with operations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and Missouri, are growing quickly, offering opportunities for career advancement.
We are in search of a qualified Activities Assistant :- PART TIME - 20 Hours Per Week
- Assist the Activities Director in planning, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the Activity Programs in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards governing the facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to ensure that the emotional, recreational and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
- Coordinate the activities programs with the residents, their families, staff members and community agencies through interviews, consultations and direct involvement in the programs.
- Assist in identifying and monitoring the spiritual, social, recreational and emotional needs of the residents through routine interviews, visits and consultations with residents and their families.
- Complete activity portion on the resident assessment instrument and care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compile and maintain current activity schedules.
- Must demonstrate creative abilities and be able to seek out new methods and principles in planning, organizing, development and performance of activities
- Must be self-motivated and work independently
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly and
- Must be at least 18 years of Must speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND S ENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit your resume