Technology BIM Specialist
Location: Franklin, TN
In our Franklin office we are looking for a Technology BIM Specialist to be part of our dynamic team!
A Technology BIM Specialist is an individual who possesses an Associates Degree or two years of BIM/AutoCAD (Revit preferred) experience.
The essential functions of this position include the ability to provide highly skilled service Revit/BIM models for a variety of project. Additional tasks may include supporting Virtual Design & Construction BIM development for design services/projects with sustainability goals.
- Work on teams developing Technology (Medical Equipment/Low Voltage/IT) Building Information Models (BIMs)
- Produce detailed BIM families representing medical equipment and IT/Communications equipment
- Collaborate with design professionals to co-create models
- Review and interpret architectural floor plans to incorporate Technology elements into Building Information Models (BIMs)
- Monitor clash detection, and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on models
- Work with cost engineering staff to develop accurate and easy-to-use quantity takeoffs
- Work with project managers to optimize schedules through visual scheduling
- Develop supplemental field documents for superintendents
- Develop photorealistic renderings and walk-throughs directly from building models
- Work with project managers and superintendents to update models to reflect as-built conditions
- Perform other tasks related to Virtual Construction implementation
- Understand and promote the Virtual Construction process, and educate project partners as needed.
Mazzetti+GBA is an employee owned company, built by people who enjoy working with our clients to deliver innovative projects that make a difference in lives and communities. We make the work a better place by creating better environments in healthcare, mission critical, science and technology, higher education and other markets. We help clients plan forward-thinking infrastructure investments and access creative ways to finance them. And we produce transformational engineering solutions through project and post-project delivery.
- Wellness program including up to $200/year reimbursement toward purchases you make for your personal wellness, discounted gym memberships, and an additional incentive-based reimbursement of up to $200.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Educational and professional development including opportunities to participate in volunteer and pro bono work
- Reimbursement for professional memberships, licenses, and certifications
- 401k with employer matching
- ESOP (all employees) and direct stock ownership opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (covered at 95% for employee only and 70% for dependents)
- Employer paid Life, STD, and LTD insurance
- Pretax FSA, HSA, transit and parking
Education and Experience
In addition to the minimum experience described above
- Revit Certified Professional Certification a plus
- Autodesk Navisworks, Microsoft Office Suite 7-10 proficiency (particularly Excel)