Our client, a Successful and Fast-Growing, Forward-Thinking
business has a new opening for an Operational Excellence Project Manager
, to lead Business Process Lean and Six Sigma projects
at the Corporate HQ in California. The company is very employee-oriented, open-concept, desiring a candidate that not only has strong technical skills, but can also deliver information and communicate in an open and honest environment. This is a permanent position with bonus and benefits.
The Operational Excellence Manager will:
- Lead multiple Lean Six Sigma projects to meet agreed milestones and targets, and provide simple and effective communication on progress
- Ensure clarity of business cases and prioritization of solutions for business improvement
- Champion Lean Six Sigma and take a practical approach to applying the tools and LSS methodology, mentoring others, training and leading or co-leading high-priority projects through-out the business. Including influencing teams to deliver change and improvements in KPIs Identified.
- Engage stakeholders to actively support delivery of projects and ensure the results are sustainable and benefits achieved
- Improve the capability of the Project Teams by coaching them on tools throughout project lifecycle
- Support and develop the Green Belt team and a Lean Six Sigma Analyst through coaching and on the job training
- Develop and deliver multiple projects and or programs on time and budget, ensuring that every project or initiative has a financial and operational savings identified
- Incorporate the Lean Six Sigma methodology into the Business Culture by ensuring the business areas you are working with are always up to speed with progress and supportive of the solutions and benefits and working with the Director to reprioritize projects and meet changing demands or deadlines.
- Planning, delivering projects and engaging stakeholders to achieve targets and realize improvements (30%)
- Developing and Implementing new processes and systems (Measure, Analyze and Improve) (20%)
- Working with the business to implement and sustain changes (20%)
- Developing the Green Belts, the Operations Manager, the Analyst and many work team members (20%)
- Working with Consultants and Corporate Group teams to understand and share best practice (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
- Over 5 years experience leading Lean and / or Six Sigma (DMAIC) projects
- Experience leading and mentoring others in process improvement projects within the business process, back-office or transactional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Finance, IT or supply chain function.
- Experience leading project teams, communicating with Key stakeholders and Department leaders to push projects to completion
- PMP /PMI certification preferred, not required
Interested candidates should apply directly or email email@example.com with resume for immediate consideration.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.