CNA / HHA - Resident Care Associate
Now Hiring !!
2nd and 3rd shift
The Atrium at Cardinal Drive, a Benchmark Senior Living Community, is an assisted living community in Agawam, MA, exclusively for those with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments. We are currently hiring for CNAs.
The Resident Care Associate, a licensed CNA or Home Health Aide, provides the service and care required to each resident in a timely and efficient manner. CNAs provide direct patient care, both medical and non-medical. Work duties include but are not limited to:
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Participates with activities staff and residents in daily programs and recreational activities as directed
- Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Participates in service plan reviews
- Removes, launders, folds, and properly returns resident linens and personal laundry
- Knows and complies with all resident rights
- Receives and gives report of on-going shifts by oral and/or written log
- Informs supervisor of changes in the resident’s condition and needs
- Recognizes and can assist in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other)
- Efficiently documents and provides accurate record-keeping as appropriate
- Assists residents with medication per state regulations
- Must have current certification as a nursing assistant or have successfully completed the certified home health aide training program in the state of MA.
- High School education preferred
Apply in person at our open interview sessions on Tuesdays promptly at 2:00 pm.
The Atrium at Cardinal Drive, 153 Cardinal Drive,
Agawam, MA 01001.
Please come to the yellow building at the end of the street!
stop in anytime to fill out an application!
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.