EDGEHILL is an upscale continuing care retirement community located in Stamford, CT on the Greenwich line. We are currently seeking a customer service minded individual to join our top-notch team. The ideal candidate will have completed a therapeutic recreation program.
Devleops, plans and runs daily Activity Program for cognitively impaired senior resident population while meeting or exceeding the Community’s hospitality and service standards.
- Responsible for assisting, conducting and encouraging resident to participate in activities, either in groups or one to one
- Works with volunteers and oversee their activities as needed
- Maintains and protects the confidentiality of resident information at all times
- Responsible for recording resident attendance per Company procedures.
- Documents all resident participation and responses in resident records complying with all federal, state, local and Company regulations.
- Assists manager in mentoring volunteers.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.