HHA/C.N.A "Signature Services Companion"
At least 1 year(s)
The role of the Signature Services Companion at Waltham Crossings offers residents the option to enjoy a level of service that complements their exisiting level of care.
1.1 care and companionship helps our residents in the following ways:
1. Help for new residents who would benefit from additional assistance to successfully transition to the
community. Or additional assistance for existing residents who need more 1.1 attention.
2. One on One companionship for residents who would benefit from such services which include
holiday shopping, iPad tutorials, attending a grandchild's dance recital, and other similar
activities that the resident may enjoy.
3. Escorted transport for appointments, trips to visit family, and other similar transportation needs.
4. Assistance at mealtimes
5. Behavioral and Wandering Support
6. Helping getting reacquainted after a stay in hospital or rehab facility.
Must understand and have a good written and oral skills in English.
Must have a current Massachusetts certificate as a Home Health Aide.
High school education prefered
Must be physically able to:
Move at least 50lb unassisted
Lift and assist residents where needed and in an emergency
Bend, reach and work in small areas
Push and pull furnishings
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.