The Housekeeper is responsible for keeping the community clean and safe for residents, staff and visitors, as well as laundering towels, bed linens, and resident personal laundry. S/he will also be responsible for cleaning resident apartments.
Facilities and Maintenance
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as scheduled by supervisor
- Cleans bathrooms completely: swabs toilet bowl, cleanses sinks and bathtubs, wipes countertops, cleans mirrors, and sterilizes floors
- Vacuums all exposed areas completely, including edges
- Empties and rinses (if necessary) wastebaskets
- Cleans kitchen area completely: wipes counters and under objects, mops kitchen floor
- Washes inside of windows as needed
- Dusts flat surfaces that are uncluttered and demonstrates care of residents' belongings
- Cleans all common areas according to standards and practices including elevators, halls, landings, stairs, resident activity areas, lobbies, and model units and cleans other flat surfaces as scheduled or requested by supervisor
- Checks and touches up vacant units according to assigned schedule
- Maintains housekeeping and laundry carts in a clean and orderly manner
- Maintains the cleanliness of public restrooms
- Washes and dries all laundry, including resident’s personal laundry using cleaning products appropriate to the type of wash.
- Folds linen and returns to appropriate location
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.