Administrative Duties: Complete assigned department administrative duties. a) Process delegated QA reports. b) Create/Maintain department schedule. c) Monitor POS and BD collection activities. d) Audit/Maintain petty cash. e) Process delegated daily, weekly, monthly reports and recurring accounts. f) Acts as back up for cashiering, receptionist and registration. g) HIM, ER & business office chart reconciliation. h) HIM corrections. i) In patient Medicare MCD verification back-up. j) Charge corrections. k) Status corrections from diagnostic services. l) Reviews employees registrations for errors
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business or a medical field preferred.
- Two years experience as a registrar in a hospital or physician office setting.
Organization: Vista Medical Center East
Employee Status: Full-time
Shift: All Shifts
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.