RN - PACU, On Call
Siloam Springs, AR
Nurse, Health Care
At least 1 year(s)
The RN coordinates and provides care with other healthcare providers, including but not limited to surgeons, charge nurses and circulating RN’s in performing post-operative assessments and care. The RN practices post-operative nursing and must have acquired the necessary specific knowledge, skills, and judgment. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self starter. Communication on behalf of the patient reflects the mission, ethics and goals of the facility, as well as the mission statement of the department.
Licenses / Certifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Registered Nurse license
- Must have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- Must have or obtain ACLS, PALS, NRP, Arrhythmia Certifications within first 90 days of employment
Job: Inpatient Surgical Services
- At least one year experience
Organization: Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Employee Status: Full-time
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.