New York, NY
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator for a direct hire position with one of our clients.
The Sales Coordinator supports the company sales team in its day-to-day business operations, functions, and processes and ensures that the office is maintained and presentable at all times. Working in a fast paced environment, s/he demonstratives adaptability in responding to changing priorities and interacts with senior executives, existing clients, prospective clients, and a team to accomplish goals in a timely manner maintaining attention to detail, efficiency, and innovation in results.
As part of a team, the Sales Coordinator sets his/her day-to-day direction with the Sales Executive and works closely with the Sales Executive and Account Manager.
• Support attainment of sales quotas through lead generation (using online and in-person research, contact, and follow up) and lead qualification
• Manage the flow of communication for internal and external business relations, including gathering and disseminating information and coordinating executive input
• Maintain administrative paperwork including but not limited to customer relationship management database and expense reports, purchase orders
• Create and maintain filing systems and databases including maintenance of contact lists
• Manage and coordinate scheduling and travel arrangements
• Provide senior administrative and clerical support to the Sales team
• Prepare for, and advise management of upcoming meetings and seminars
• Attend meetings, takes minutes and completes follow-ups as required
• Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, and initiatives
• Draft and prepare documents including: typing/formatting/ proofreading of letters, reports, contracts, proposals etc.
• Conduct research, compiles data and prepares reports
• Handle confidential and sensitive documentation as required
• General administrative duties such as call screening, Statement of Work tracking, photo-copying, faxing,
• Perform office management duties including, inventory maintenance, purchasing of supplies, and equipment maintenance
• Contribute to increasing number of scans and reports and “lead generation” in all areas of the company
• Act as a “Company Ambassador” at all times, to reflect the quality of the brand we are building
• Other duties as required
• Post-secondary degree in a related field or a suitable combination of education and experience may be acceptable
Required Experience and Skills:
• 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
• Possesses a strong sales orientation, including demonstrated ability to identify and qualify potential leads, secure new client meetings, and achieve results
• Experience utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) package
• Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Superior interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Must be detail oriented and organized possessing strong analytical and research skills
• Must be process oriented/ focused on efficiency in work
• Able to adapt to and work efficiently within changing environments to meet multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to produce results and work to quotas
• Works well both independently and as part of a team
• Client focus- Demonstrates ultimate desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
• Achievement Oriented- Demonstrates initiative in the design and execution of work and focuses on ways to improve business processes and systems.
• Impact and Influence/Persuasiveness- Utilizes appropriate interpersonal and communication styles and methods to effectively negotiate and handle prospective client hesitation/ concerns in order to secure follow up contact.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.