Explore, Dream, Discover a New Career in Recruiting
Imagine working in an office where you hear music, laughter, the camaraderie runs thick, and there is always a healthy sense of professional office banter. We are the type of recruiting firm where consultative sales are the heart of what we do. We aggressively assist our clients in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their hiring processes, all the while providing top tier candidates whom make an impact onto our client's bottom line.
At Opti Staffing Group we are committed to positively impacting our clients through the caliber of individuals and level of service we provide. This is not your average Recruiter position; we seek excellence, confidence, and most importantly we seek a strong desire to succeed each and every day. This level of effort has its perks; we reward excellence and high levels of achievement.
The details of what we look for:
- 2-5 years in a sales role (B2B preferred).
- The ability to build long term consultative relationships.
- It's not the Wild West, but in our business, we will need you to 'shoot from the hip.'
- Fearless Attitude, we utilize the phone a lot to get in touch with our clients. Don't worry it doesn't bite; it is the first link in any prosperous business relationship.
- Action oriented personality! Are you always busy? Are you the person who makes things happen? If you are already thinking of ways to get in touch with us above and beyond this ad, you are ready for action.
- Recruiting experience? Nope, don't want it. We do things differently and we hire people, not past job titles.
Again, we are not your average recruiting firm. We are a driven organization full of people who strive for success on a daily basis. If you are sitting in your current role thinking, 'I could do better. I am better. I wish there was an organization filled with people of my caliber' then we want to talk to you. We are demanding, we are driven, and most importantly. . . . . . . 'Our success is your success'!
Please send us your resume and skip the formal cover letter, instead, tell me about why you are meant to be part of our dynamic team. Sell yourself to us, after all the first sale anyone makes is showing someone why you can deliver value on a continued basis. Remember the action oriented personality? Of course you do, it was 15 seconds ago, well be ready to interview shortly, we move with urgency!
'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' - Mark Twain
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.