LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST clb
At least 1 year(s)
Proof of education will be required at time of hire. This will include a diploma or final transcript.Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related field or graduate of a CLSI accredited Medical Technology Program required.
• Registered or registry eligible as a Medical Technologist with American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), American Medical Technologists (AMT) , or Medical Laboratory Scientist with American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP BOR) required. Certification for “Eligible” employees shall be acquired within one year from date of hire.
•Good oral and written communication skills; proficient computer keyboard skills.
•Requires critical thinking skills.
Preferred experience or training:
•One year clinical experience as Medical Technologist preferred. Position Specifics:
Our Medical Technologists perform laboratory tests; interprets test results; document and report test results; maintain equipment, instruments, and tools.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.