About Towne Air Freight
Driving for Towne Air Freight is more than just logging hours behind the wheel. Here at Towne Air Freight, we understand that being an owner operator is not just a job nor even a career... instead, it means maintaining a successful partnership, managing a thriving business, and living an exciting lifestyle unique to the fast-paced transportation industry.
As the nation's fastest growing Air Freight carrier, Towne values the role our contractors play to make us such a successful company-just ask the nearly 1,000 drivers that have chosen Towne as their business partner! Drivers are at the front lines of our operation & are an important customer contact point, which is why we tailor our business support and incentive package to more than exceed the expectations of our contractors. There's no question that great drivers are the key to a great transportation company!
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable driving experience in a commercial motor vehicle
- Minimum age requirement is 23 years old
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver's License
- Must be a United States citizen, or have proof of valid employment authorization from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services
- Must have USDOT physical and urine screen done within 30 days of leasing on with Towne Air Freight
- Must have the ability to operate a commercial motor vehicle in a safe and CSA compliant manner
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months
- No speeding violations 15 mph or greater over the posted limit within the last 36 months
- No DUI and/or reckless driving convictions in the past 36 months
- No felonies nor incarcerations within the last 5 years
- Must be able to obtain TSA clearance
Contact a Recruiter Today!
- National Recruiting Line & General Recruiting Questions: 866-234-7464
- IC Administration for Current Driver Questions: 800-842-7976
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Don't see a position you want to apply for today? Join the Talent Network to receive notifications for positions that might come available tomorrow!
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Ready To Apply?
Click here to fill out the full online Owner Operator Truck Driver application. This will expedite your ability to move through the hiring process more quickly.
A Wealth of Information!
for a full list of our terminal locations.
Be sure to like us on Facebook!