Job: Information Technology
Organization: Adventist IT
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2017, 3:07:22 PM
This position is primarily responsible for the IT application infrastructure administration and support of the warehouse management, time & attendance systems, other ancillary systems and associated environment architecture. The position also requires supporting supply chain mobile device management and time & Attendance clocks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deploy, integrate, and administrate Tomcat/Apache, Java, WebLogic Servers, IIS and other middleware systems
• Provision support and IT application infrastructure administration of the TecSys warehouse management, WorkForce Software time & attendance systems and other ancillary applications like User Productivity Kit, Jira, and Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS)
• Administer and support the reporting and label printing systems like Business Objects and Loftware, etc.
• Provision support for mobile device infrastructure, time and attendance clocks and wireless device technologies
• Work interdependently with technical infrastructure teams to ensure wireless and/or handheld devices are meeting service delivery expectations as well as business objectives
• Creating and maintaining thorough and complete technical documentation of the system configurations, mobile device and time & attendance clock environment architecture and associated standards
• Perform system upgrades and patches, as well as coordinate system maintenance for the supported applications.
• Provide technical support for Tecsys Warehouse Management, Workforce Time and Attendance System, including: on-call, research & development, and technical assistance. While on-call, employees must have the ability to receive calls and text messages 24 hours a day, seven days per week
• Maintains TecSys Warehouse Management and Workforce Software system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, and system load/stress testing
• Work with security teams to ensure system access, auditing, and security controls are in place and compliant to security policy
• Perform and manage device and network walkthroughs at facilities before deploying ERP Systems
• Provide project and deployment management for small to medium sized projects
• Perform code and configuration migrations between environments
• Collaborate the support activities between technical teams and development teams for supporting Linux server SAMBA shares, Citrix desktops and Linux printers including CUPS
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, & participating in professional organizations