Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Excellent active listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude, and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
• Ability to learn and navigate new software applications quickly.
• Ability to handle customer interactions in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to type 45 words per minute.
• Ability to work seated for long periods of time.
• Ability to demonstrate composure during stressful situations.
• Ability to speak and/or translate multiple languages.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• ITIL, HDI and/or other current and relevant certifications.
• Knowledge of commonly used software applications i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Browsers, Remote Connection Tools, call center telephone application
• ServiceNow and/or similar tools
• Minimum of one year of call center and/or multi-channel technical support experience in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Minimum of at least two years of call center and/or multi-channel technical support experience in a fast paced environment.
• Customer service contact center and/or telephone technical support experience in a fast paced environment.
• Minimum of at least 1 year of customer support in a healthcare environment.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge: Incident and Request Management.