Come Join the American Fidelity Educational Services Family
We are seeking an Account Manager to market our insurance products and provide client customer service statewide to the educational community in your area. Our salaried, career Account Representatives are responsible for selling supplemental insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with schools districts and teaching associations and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance products.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Base salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential
- International Sales Award Trips
- First year income potential between $50,000 to $80,000
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- Company Funded Defined Benefit Plan
- 401k with company match
- Defined Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Account Representatives
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Representatives located across the country.
- Extended Training Program – Account Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
- Tenure – More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Representatives have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
- Defined Territory – Each Account Representative is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit www.americanfidelity.com.