Come Join the American Fidelity Educational Services Family
American Fidelity has an exciting opportunity for an individual located in your area. We are looking for a candidate to join our growing sales team, and start a successful career with a company that believes in innovative solutions, continuous learning, and team collaboration.
A sales career with American Fidelity will allow you to build long-term relationships in a defined and established territory. You will focus on educating and counseling our customers on insurance solutions that can benefit them today and in the future. We offer a first-year performance-based compensation structure of $60K-100K, excellent comprehensive benefits package, professional training and support, and opportunities for advancement.
At American Fidelity, we want to be the final stop on a successful career path.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Retirement Offerings: 401K and Pension Plans
- Compensation Potential over $100,000
- Sales Award Trips
- Promote from within Career Path
- Educate individuals on insurance offers
- Build strong relationships with customers and association executives
- Develop customized needs based benefit packages to individual employees
- 6-8 week formalized training program
- Training bonuses up to $2,500 first year
- Ongoing training each month in formulized setting
- Minimum education of 60 hours of college education
- No more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Notable professional accomplishments and achievements
- Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
- Ability to obtain required industry licenses
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth due to high standards, conservative management and customer focused operating strategies. American Fidelity has been featured in FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® list nine times. We want to be more than a stop on your career path – we want you to build your career with us.