AXA Assistance is one of the world’s leading providers of emergency response and everyday assistance. Over 50 years of experience combined with an international network of providers allow the organization to deliver innovative solutions and services in the US and around the world. AXA Assistance is part of AXA Group, the 16th largest company in the world.
In 2014, AXA Assistance responded to customer needs around the globe. The organization:
- Handled 9.4 million claims
- Employed 7,520 people in 33 countries
- Marketed products in more than 70 countries
- Conducted business in more than 200 countries
- Earned worldwide revenue of $1.54 Billion
Every day AXA Assistance responds to a wide range of requests with solutions that reflect the local culture and language. With more than 50 years of experience, the organization has
developed thousands of resources and relationships, enabling it to support client needs quickly and effectively. Whether it’s rescuing climbers from Mt. Fuji or getting tickets to Katy Perry's California Dreams Tour, AXA Assistance is ready to respond with high quality solution.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email