Your Career Starts Here!
Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (BHN) is a growing non-profit community behavioral health service agency that has been providing services to children, adult, families, and communities in Western Mass since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral healthcare. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in multiple settings within our communities.
Join the BHN team and enjoy excellent benefits!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education IRA Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Auto/Home Insurance Discounts
- Legal Benefit
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Time off benefits
Make a difference in someone’s life. Become a member of the BHN team by joining the Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email