CANA Group has been serving Alberta’s commercial, high voltage and utility construction sectors for over seven decades. From the electrical substations and utility lines that keep our homes bright and warm, to the structures in which we work and play, to the streetlights that guide us home at the end of the day, CANA has likely touched the lives of you or your loved ones each day in Alberta.
We have provided reliable and trusted service since the 1940s. Our dependability has been recognized with our membership as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2002. The success of the company over the past seven decades has been largely due to the passion and dedication of our employees. We are built on the strength of our people. We hire the very best employees; ones that bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment with them to work each and every day. Our employees benefit from:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and bonuses
- Participation in company growth through long term incentive plan
- Career growth through training and development
- Exciting projects using the latest technology
- Great team environment
Join our Talent Network today and find out how you can join CANA in building Alberta for years to come!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email