At CareOne, our comprehensive benefits packages are the perfect complement to our exciting career opportunities. Some benefits are provided at no cost; others require the employee to share in the cost of the benefit or pay the full cost at group rates. Your individual benefits package may vary depending on your discipline. Please speak with your recruiter for details.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible to participate in our benefits program if you work *22.5 hours a week or more. Employees become effective for coverage the first day of the month following the completion of a two month waiting period.
*Depending on the location of your particular center.
Benefits vary and may include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement program (includes flexible company match)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- PIB (pay in lieu of benefits)—available at some locations, depending on your rehabilitation position.
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-the-job training
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
Ready to work with us? View our job listings now!