CareSource is a leading non-profit public sector managed care company that has been meeting the needs of health care consumers for more than 25 years. The strength of CareSource lies in our most important asset – our employees. They work each day with compassion and a commitment to improving health care. Our mission of making a difference in the lives of underserved people by improving their health care is one we take to heart. It permeates the work we do each day, and it is a cornerstone that supports our corporate culture.
Our employees are people who are proud to be part of a high-energy, people-centered company. We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time and selected part-time employees. The benefits package includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan which enables employees to save for their retirement through pre-tax contributions and receive company matching contributions
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent care)
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Liberal paid personal time to be used on a discretionary basis for sick leave or as scheduled time off
- Eight paid holidays and a floating holiday
- Educational reimbursement
Are you ready for a career where you are making a difference in the lives of others? Join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: Allied Health Jobs, Case Manager Jobs, Community Education Rep Jobs, Corporate Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, Medical Directors Jobs, Pharmacy Technician Jobs and Provider Relations Jobs