Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., a growing company located in Syracuse, NY, and one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S., has an excellent opportunity in our Information Technology department for an Associate Network Administrator.
This position provides enterprise wide support for end user computing devices and store connectivity. Support includes but is not limited to software deployment, security implementation, system maintenance, and trouble resolution. This position also provides end user support as well as participation in the after-hours support rotation. Duties will also include maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, and system configuration.
The following is a summary of the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be successful in this position.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain corporate personal computing devices.
- Provide WIFI, LAN, and WAN support for end users and remote location connectivity.
- Manage software/hardware procurement and deployment as needed.
- Provide on-site and telephone technical assistance and trouble resolution for corporate end users.
- Keep abreast of hardware and software technologies as they relate to Carrols infrastructure.
- Coordinate outside resources for the implementation of system upgrades, changes, and trouble resolution.
- Insure system operational integrity and reliability is maintained while keeping unplanned down time to a minimum.
- Insure timely remediation of security vulnerabilities reported via system scans and other forms of security vulnerability discovery.
- Insure system configurations are consistent with industry best practices, compliance requirements and Carrols Policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company material and information.
- Maintain documentation as directed by IT Management. Examples include SOX compliance, PCI Compliance, operational procedures, change documentation, system configuration, etc.
- Keep IT Management and appropriate Carrols staff informed of assignment status, system status, and trouble resolution status timely communication and weekly written status reports.
- Support acquisitions by meeting schedule commitments and assisting to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Required to participate in Holiday and after-hours NOC support rotation.
- Weekends, holiday and nighttime support will be required as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Carrols offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send your letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
Email: [Click Here To Join]
Attn: Kelly Dickter
Director of Corporate Human Resources
968 James Street
Syracuse, New York 13203
Equal Opportunity Employer