Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., a growing company located in Syracuse, NY, and one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S., has an excellent opportunity in our Restaurant Systems department for a Business Analyst I.
The essential functions of this position include responsibility for leading the delivery of business solutions that cross over multiple functional areas of the company including Operations, Accounting, Information Systems, Marketing and Human Resources. Responsibilities also include scope definition, requirements gathering, systems analysis, conceptual and detailed design, system parameter configuration, prototype development, project management, plans/timelines/estimates, problem solving and technical resource direction. Recommend solutions and alternatives to the application and technology platforms as the restaurant industry changes including automation, quality, and efficiency improvements.
The following is a summary of the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be successful in this position.
● Business lead for the integration of hardware and software needs in the department.
● Thorough understanding of the business functions within supported applications to ensure a detailed understanding of the work flow and business requirements to deliver appropriate solutions.
● Analyze, coordinate, and recommend changes to cross functional business processes.
● Prepare/Present business solutions and demos for Operations and management as needed.
● Coordinate upgrades to supported applications including; POS, Kitchen, Enterprise Data Management, Sales, Inventory, Payroll, Labor, and Integrated Payments.
● Maintain an understanding of the interfaces used for devices, and internal/third party data delivery requirements, such as BKC API & transactional data, mobile platforms, and payment processing.
● Establish and prioritize projects and objectives based upon needs.
● Create and present project planning documents, including project milestones, resource requirements, estimates, test plans, system prerequisites, implementation steps and progress reports.
● Assist the technical team in the automation of program changes to reduce operational impact at the sites.
● Provide direction and assign project tasks to team members/subordinates and follow up to ensure all tasks are completed timely.
● Review the test results from validation in the labs and/or pilot sites to ensure acceptable results before deploying changes to all sites.
● Plan, coordinate, and schedule the timely distribution and implementation of software updates to supported technology platforms and interfaces.
● Ensure a Home Office mail memo is created explaining all code fix changes and enhancements in detail at a restaurant level understanding.
● Document defects and software requirements for all in-house and third party software applications.
● Demonstrate excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Write helpdesk knowledge articles, department documentation and procedures as needed.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company material and information.
● Other duties as assigned.
Carrols offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send your letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
[Click Here To Join]
Attn: Kelly Dickter
Director of Corporate Human Resources
968 James Street
Syracuse, New York 13203
Email: [Click Here To Join]
Equal Opportunity Employer