Chestnut offers a comprehensive scope of behavioral health and human services in Illinois, U.S.A. Our professional and experienced staff is committed to providing high quality care and services to the communities we serve. From drug and alcohol addiction facilities (residential and outpatient), to work-life and employee assistance programs, to a research institute, Chestnut continuously works to achieve its mission to make a difference and improve quality of life through excellence in service.
Chestnut is comprised of the following five core service areas:
- Chemical dependency treatment and prevention
- Mental health treatment and housing for persons with mental illness
- Applied behavioral research, training and publications
- Employee assistance and workplace services
- Primary care treatment and preventative services
Employment at Chestnut requires satisfactory completion of a background checking process.
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Join the Chestnut Health Systems Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: Clinician Jobs and Nurse Jobs