MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Thermal In Situ Oil Sands
Canadian Natural’s oil sands assets offer professionals with proven expertise an unparalleled opportunity to enhance those skills in a wide variety of projects throughout the Athabasca and Cold Lake Oil Sands areas. Your initiative as a self-starter will be maximized inside our defined growth plan strategy by utilizing leading edge CSS and SAGD technologies on long term projects to capture the value in our vast portfolio of assets. Your innovation is welcomed at Canadian Natural.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com/candidateinfo to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
The Control Room Operator is responsible for the safe operation of the thermal facilities at Canadian Natural’s Kirby plant near Lac La Biche. In this camp-based role, you will have the opportunity to maintain and operate processes and process equipment while contributing your knowledge of plant operations to our growing facility. While working a 7 day on and 7 day off shift rotation, you will operate and maintain gas turbines, heavy recovery steam generators, once through steam generators, auxiliary boilers, water treatment equipment, and oil process and treating equipment. This career opportunity will put you in a unique position to participate in incentive programs that encourage growth and promote progression opportunities. Canadian Natural offers our employees the convenience of Fly In/Fly Out from several locations in Alberta and Saskatchewan in addition to providing camp accommodations.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Start-up and shut down all plan equipment with very little supervision
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform minor repairs and servicing
• Assist with the commissioning of new products
• Assist in overseeing day-to-day plant and field activities
• Utilize the Delta V DCS control system to monitor and control plant conditions
• Identify and scope out opportunities to maximize production, minimize operating costs and eliminate downtime
• Maintain proper documentation, including operating logs, maintenance records and safety and environmental reports
• Train others