MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com/candidateinfo to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
Our Integrity team implements a wide variety of inspection, repair, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies to ensure that our programs are executed with optimal effectiveness. These roles interface closely with Safety, Engineering, and Operations groups, and gain exposure to all technical elements of pipelines, pressure equipment, tanks, and structural components. The chance to deal with a wide variety of assets for the full life-cycle from design and commissioning through to close-down and decommissioning means that you will be able to utilize and develop your expertise across a broad range of processes, workflows and technologies. There is also the opportunity for real career development and to take ownership and responsibility for your own production area.
• Assist and perform inspections of in service equipment such as pressure vessels, boiler, fired heats, process piping, and reacting to the daily inspection needs of the Horizon Oil Sands plant
• Work with Operations, Maintenance and Process Control to identify opportunities for asset integrity management improvements to enhance equipment integrity and bottom line performance
• Participate in failure investigation and root cause analyses
• Administer and implement the Pressure Equipment Integrity Management (PEIM) Program and asset integrity inspections, including:
o Process condition monitoring for corrosion impacts
o Thickness survey data analysis
o Plant surveillance
o Turnaround inspection and planning
o Optimization of the PEIM program
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Conduct external inspections of new and in service equipment and piping; assist with internal inspections
• Assist with pressure equipment database maintenance
• Provide daily inspection support
• Assist in the set up and management of a corrosion monitoring program for in service equipment and piping
• Monitor repair/alteration activities
• Promote a quality culture among the plant teams