Our QA team is comprised of compact multi-disciplinary teams working on challenging and varied combinations of both project service and operational business. As a QA Specialist you can expect to work with a wide range of operations and project teams, contractors and manufacturers, to work outside of your specialized discipline at times and to develop new skills. Working with the Canadian Natural QA team will enable you to use your quality and technical expertise to ensure code compliance, safe, accurate and high-quality operations, maintenance and project activity.
• Assist and perform inspections of in service equipment such as pressure vessels, boiler, fired heats, process piping, and reacting to the daily inspection needs of the Horizon Oil Sands plant
• Work with Operations, Maintenance and Process Control to identify opportunities for asset integrity management improvements to enhance equipment integrity and bottom line performance
• Participate in failure investigation and root cause analyses
• Administer and implement the Pressure Equipment Integrity Management (PIEM) Program and asset integrity inspections, including:
o Process condition monitoring for corrosion impacts
o Thickness survey data analysis
o Plant surveillance
o Turnaround inspection and planning
o Optimization of the PEIM program
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Conduct external inspections of new and in service equipment and piping; assist with internal inspections
• Assist with pressure equipment database maintenance
• Provide daily inspection support
• Assist in the set up and management of a corrosion monitoring program for in service equipment and piping
• Monitor repair/alteration activities
• Promote a quality culture among the plant teams
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.