MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Thermal In Situ Oil Sands
Canadian Natural’s oil sands assets offer the professional with proven expertise an unparalleled opportunity to enhance those skills in a wide variety of projects throughout the Athabasca and Cold Lake Oil Sands areas. Your initiative as a self-starter will be maximized inside our defined growth plan strategy by utilizing leading edge CSS and SAGD technologies on long term projects to capture the value in our vast portfolio of assets. Your innovation is welcomed at Canadian Natural.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
The Thermal Plant Operator is responsible for the safe operation of the thermal facilities at the Wolf Lake and Primrose areas.
Coming to this role, you will have an opportunity to:
• Maintain and optimize processes and process equipment
• Contribute your knowledge of related plant operations working with:
o Gas Turbines / Heat Recovery Steam Generator
o Once Through Steam Generators
o Auxiliary Boilers
o Water Treatment Equipment
o Oil Process and Treating Equipment
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Gain expertise through the entire business area through job rotation as directed by the Shift Team Leader
• Start and shut down all plant equipment with little supervision
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform minor repairs and servicing
• Assist with the commissioning of new projects
• Assist in overseeing day to day plant and field activities
• Train others
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.