MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com/candidateinfo to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
This position is based in Calgary, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary
The Control Systems Coordinator will have the unique role of providing Horizon the knowledge and experience to support the Phase 2/3 Major Projects in the integration of all control systems with the existing control systems (except for DCS, SIS and EDMS) on site.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Responsible for coordinating control system architecture and configuration to incorporate the needs from each Phase 2/3 Major Project into the existing site-wide fibre optic networks for site system access, CCTV system, fire system, VMS, CEMS and PLC system
• Responsible for control system network integrity, including load testing and ensuring redundant paths
• Interface with Major Projects, Operations, Maintenance and Vendors in each of the Phase 2/3 Major Projects to determine their needs and timelines for integration with existing control systems
• Develop a schedule and work closely with Operations and Maintenance to coordinate the integration of each of the Phase 2/3 Major Projects control system components
• Ensure systems are functioning as expected and that there are no issues with the interface to the existing control systems
• Develop and monitor control system performance parameters
• Keep informed and point of contact for Canadian Natural policies, standards, specifications and practices as they pertain to control systems and networks at Horizon site
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.