Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 206 hospitals in 29 states with approximately 31,000 licensed beds. Affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare for local residents and contribute to the economic development of their communities. Based on the unique needs of each community served, these hospitals offer a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services in inpatient and outpatient settings.
Community Health Systems Professional Services Corporation seeks a PFS Auditor for its Franklin, TN, headquarters’ Patient Financial Services team.
The PFS Audit Specialist position is primarily responsible for the analysis of key performance processes and metrics in CHS hospitals as established in the policies related to the PFS area through the detailed auditing of patient accounts.
The position will be corporate office-based and could require occasional travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ascertain that all work products are validated for accuracy and reasonability and delivered timely.
- Analyzes all work products and provides recommendations based on analysis and review.
- Assists Manager in the monitoring of the financial performance of weekly and monthly key indicators and compliance to PFS procedure and policy by gathering accurate data.
- Provides daily feed back on the findings of audits and analysis.
- Conducts weekly telephone calls to discuss findings with the facilities
- Provides weekly summaries for management review.
- Provides training to the CHS facilities as necessary
- Performs other duties as directed by the PFS Audit Manager and/or the PFS Director.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.