CENTER THERAPY DIRECTOR / PHYSICAL THERAPIST (800) 232-3550
Our philosophy is a focus of dynamic early intervention (seeing patients typically within 1 to 3 days of their injury - no chronic pain). It is a hands-on sports medicine approach to musculoskeletal medicine. We employ highly motivated therapists who understand customer service towards patients and the employers we serve.
Concentra Physical Therapy offers therapists the opportunity to provide care to the private/group health and Occupational Medicine patients as well as providing Wellness services to the general population.
- Sponsorship in The Manual Therapy Institute, an APTA accredited fellowship program (not required for employment)
- Transitional DPT assistance
- $1,000 CME allowance annually, plus 3 CME days
- Career advancement pathway
- Excellent work/life balance: Mon. thru Fri. schedule
- Competitive compensation packages, bundled with a new incentive plan
- Paid APTA dues & licensure fees
- Evidence based practice
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ PTO / 401K benefits
Provides rehabilitative services for the treatment of disabled, injured and diseased patients in a center in accordance with Concentra Medical Centers’ Injury Process Management and Concentra Medical Centers’ philosophy of rehabilitation in occupational medicine and Concentra policies, practices and procedures and applicable regulations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Clinical Responsibilities (Process Management / Content Management skills)
- Conducts evaluations on physician referrals and develops appropriate treatment plans.
- Ensures other treating medical professionals have necessary information to evaluate patient’s functional.
- Communicates with all medical providers regarding patients and diagnoses.
- Communicates with all therapy patients, setting expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing education and motivation.
- Develops knowledge of best demonstrated practices and specific quality indicators to measure and improve them.
- Communicates with employers concerning specific rehabilitation issues of injured employees, and meets with employers to discuss Concentra’s early intervention philosophy.
- Participates with leadership team overseeing daily operation and direction of the center.
- Ensures operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards in occupational medicine and Concentra Health Services.
- Establishes policies and procedures for the center.
- Establishes budgetary goals.
- Coordinates with the leadership team to keep missed appointment rates within acceptable ranges.
Business / Financial Responsibilities:
- Evaluates capital equipment and staff needed to fulfill rehabilitation responsibilities.
- Participates with leadership team to bring new business to the center.
- Provides statistical analysis of the center’s therapy performance.
- Establishes and promotes clear lines of communication between therapy and other center staff members.
- Tracks and documents pre-authorization requirements according to state standards in the patients chart.
- Communicates with the Outcome Assurance Injury Coordinator or the Case Manager for each patient.
- Participates in clinical instruction of university therapist and/or therapist assistant students.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the rehabilitation quality management process and implements new and improved processes.
- Ensures compliance with the rules and regulations established by the relevant licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the State Workers’ Compensation law.
- Develops or improves occupational medicine services and overall teamwork.
- Meets with the Regional Therapy Director or the designee on a regular to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of new policies and other issues as indicated.
- Participates regularly in professional continuing education.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.