Concentra, a Humana company, is seeking an Account Executive to sell our Occupational Health services to businesses in the Atlanta, GA territory. This is an entry level sales position that offers a lucrative base plus bonus with growth potential. The ideal candidate will be a new graduate with sales training or have 1-3 years of b2b sales experience.
An Account Executive identifies new business opportunities and, secures business relationships with employer accounts leading to new revenue growth and expanded market share. Meets sales objectivesin accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Achieves objectives related to sales and growth of Concentra’s complete service offering across an assigned medical center(s) territory.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates sales efforts with Area or Regional Sales Manager as needed
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow-up activity within their assigned territory through the use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) tool
- Identifies sales targets/leads and develops subsequent sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity
- Develops and executes individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily
- Closes the sale by obtaining a signed Relationship Memo and develops an implementation strategy as needed
- Meets minimum monthly revenue goals established by Senior Management
- Solicits appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines
- Coordinates “set-up” of Concentra service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation
- Maintains current accounts to include growing existing business
- Establishes and Maintains “open channel” communication with Center Leadership Team, comprised of Center Operations Director, Center Medical Director and Center Therapy Director
- Communicates Monthly Productivity to Center Leadership Team
- Process Requests for Proposals (RFPs) accordingly
- Contributes to Center / Territory based initiatives that supports a positive patient experience
- Promotes the positive impact of our Organizational Mission of Improving America’s Health One Patient at a Time.
- Revenue Responsibility: Territory Based Sales Target TBD.
- New Sales Role
- 20% interaction with Center Leadership Team to facilitate market share growth initiatives.
- 80% focused on sales cycle related activity to include execution of Sales Funnel process and account sales plan.
- Medical Center / Office environment
- External field sales activity
- In-person customer contact
- Extensive territory mobility
- Constant customer interaction
- Some out of market travel
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.