Concentra is seeking a Zone Director of Quality Improvement & Implementation for the Midwest Zone. This position will be based near Detroit, MI.
Primarily responsible for operational improvement programs, initiatives, and processes that are geared towards increased worksite center efficiencies, cost reduction and improved customer service. This position includes but is not limited to the creation, implementation, compliance tracking and quality assessment of processes, procedures and programs within Concentra Worksite Centers and across applicable operating business unit entities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional internal and external service by demonstrating welcoming, respectful and skillful behaviors.
- Responsible for creating, piloting, implementing and compliance monitoring of operational improvement programs, initiatives and processes that will result in increased efficiency, cost reduction, improved customer service PER & NPS), in coordination with other team and zone leaders.
- Identify current operational processes and procedures and assess for improvement opportunities.
- Work directly with Quality Improvement & Implementation team members to streamline or alter processes to allow for improved efficiency, effectiveness and customer service.
- Work collaboratively with Zone, Area and Market leadership to identify and understand operational challenges that may require modification.
- Maintain consistent and fluid communication with Zone, Area and Market leadership regarding worksite center/field findings, concerns and ideas relative to operational improvement ideas as well as providing consistent feedback relative to center/market compliance.
- Open and fluid communication with all other business entities effecting worksite center operations.
- Act as field representative and operational voice in the management and oversight of new and existing initiatives that effect worksite center operations.
- Work closely with all leadership at the center/area/zone levels, providing oversight and reinforcement of accountability and field compliance with projects, initiatives and implementation initiatives.
- Identify best practices across organization and develop methodology for accelerating adoption across all entities.
- Project manages worksite acquisitions, consolidations, relocations, closures, and denovos in concert with corporate, area and zone leadership.
- Initiate and manage weekly and continuous implementation team meetings to ensure successful project completion
- Oversee the management and completion of all integration items pre and post close
- Hold stake holders accountable for timely completion of all integration items pre and post close
- Keep all stake holders updated on project timelines, due dates and outstanding items via the defined project management tool
- Work collaboratively with corporate and other department leads in an effort to ensure completion of all delegated tasks
- On site operational support the first few days live (field support dependent)
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.