Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is headquartered in Fort Mill, SC just outside of Charlotte NC. Put simply, we are managers and marketers of commercial and light construction equipment.
A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities and commercial equipment nationwide.
Compact Power Services, a nationwide service company, specializing in the Light Construction, Light Industrial and Machine Tool markets, has the ability and expertise to service a large array of equipment. With over 250 highly trained technicians throughout the United States and Canada, dedicated internal support personnel, and a sophisticated parts management system, Compact Power Services is a leader in the service industry.
Our qualified technicians are equipped with trucks, tools and parts to work on the machinery and facilities of the industries listed below.
- Machine Tool - CNC, PLC and mechanical machines used in the manufacturing industry.
- Light Construction Machinery - Machinery with up to 50 hp engine used by professional and homeowners for landscape, irrigation and construction work.
- Light Industrial - Machinery used in the large to small retail sector and distribution companies.
- Facility Maintenance - Complete on-site facility maintenance and equipment repair.
What We Offer:
- Value and mission driven company
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Exciting careers in a rapidly growing company
- Technology focus – tablets / GPS
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Direct Deposit, and 401K
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email