Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology solutions for our clients.
With more than 30 years of experience in providing high quality and responsive services, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and 3,000 employees working on projects worldwide.
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates has an opening in our Plainwell, Michigan office for a Construction Superintendent who aspires to become an active employee in a vibrant, well-established company. (Relocation is not necessary as the project sites are located across the United States and your home can be your office when not at a project site.)
- Work in partnership with project managers and estimators to support bids and estimates
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and an organized work site
- Determine the safest and most efficient means and methods to complete work, including proper equipment sizing and staffing.
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors, and instilling this philosophy in the project team at all times
- Maintain and review punch list process to ensure all items are addressed and executed in a timely manner
- Actively participate in all company-wide training and development initiatives; also work with and mentor assistant superintendents
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.