Working at Denny’s, you can make a guest feel amazing, and get paid doing it. You’ll earn excellent money and may be eligible for benefits like flexible schedules, paid vacations, discounts on meals, and a 401K savings program (depending on eligibility). You will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, and our training programs are the best in the industry. Whether you’re looking for a full time career with potential for advancement or just a part time position to make some extra cash, we’re open to that.
A Denny’s restaurant a busy place and you’re part of a team. People are our most important asset. We trust and support each other, working together for the greater good. We recognize that success will only be achieved through the contributions of ALL and it takes the “Power of We" to accomplish great things. Together, we will celebrate our successes.
SERVER / HOSPITALITY AMBASSADOR
We want our restaurant to feel like home, and you’re welcoming our guests into our home with open arms. Front and center, the Server delivers great service with a smile – every time! You don’t have to be a pro from the get go, but you should be open to learning how to do it the Denny’s way. To our Guests, you are Denny’s.
A Denny’s Server has a “Guests First" attitude, responding to guests and coworkers in a timely, courteous, and respectful way while:
- Greeting and seating guests.
- Taking and delivering great food.
- Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
- Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
- Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
- Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
- Providing total guest satisfaction.