RN, Office - 36hrs wkly (Location: Lawrence Park, Broomall PA -
Nurse, Health Care
Provides comprehensive nursing care to adult and pediatric patients in a family practice office providing both comprehensive primary care and urgent care.
1. Graduate of accredited nursing program.
Licensures & Certifications:
1. Current Pennsylvania RN license.
2. Current CPR certification.
1. Computer literate.
2. Ability to use, but not limited to: Centrifuge, microscope, tympanometer, flexible sigmoidoscopy, EKG machine, blood glucose monitoring peak flow, Nebulizer, and the handling of blood and body fluids is required.
Entity Main Line HealthCare
Department Bryn Mawr Fam Prac-Admin
Salary Grade 206
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.