FPC of Raleigh has been representing America’s most desirable companies since 1980. With thirty years of experience, we are vastly networked in our industries and job functions. What does this mean for you? The depth of our networks makes FPC of Raleigh uniquely positioned to put you in touch with the key decision makers in your niche to land the ideal next career opportunity. We give you access to employers you can’t reach on your own. Our experienced recruiting consultants are true industry and job function specialists who understand what you do. They will take the time to assess your needs and work diligently to identify the right match and be right with you throughout the entire hiring process.
FPC of Raleigh recruiters are proud of our reputation of integrity and professionalism. It’s not just words on a website. We uphold our candidate guidelines as follows:
- Treat each individual with respect and integrity
- We understand that unique, qualified professionals such as you are the foundation of our success
- Honest and discrete dialogue as well as timely feedback
- Belief that we have a responsibility to the job seeker marketplace
- Stringent adherence to EEOC guidelines
- All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence
- Commitment to each individual’s privacy
Join the FPC of Raleigh Talent Network today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: Engineering Jobs, HR / Finance jobs, Operations Jobs, Research and Development Jobs and Supply Chain Jobs