If you want to make a difference in the quality and safety of our communities, BI is right for you. It’s a place to grow your career - your launching pad for success. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Our team of professionals is experienced and motivated, but we need you for our innovative and expanding Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) Division.
ISAP is a contracted program that BI Incorporated operates for the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) unit within Detention and Removal Operations (DRO), a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Participant Administrator (Front Desk) - Job Description
- Provides administrative and clerical support for the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) office.
- Greets Program Participants, community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains Program Participant information on computer system.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists Program Manager and Intensive Supervision Case Specialists with case coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine clerical tasks.
- Coordinates transportation services for Program Participants.