Automotive Service Advisor
Las Vegas, NV
Jiffy Lube has full and part-time Automotive Service Advisor positions available!
Bring your technical skills and great customer service skills to Jiffy Lube
and start an exciting new career with us!
Automotive experience preferred but not required.
Sales experience strongly preferred. Bilingual in Spanish is highly desirable!!
Jiffy Lube will train applicants that are service and sales driven,
have a great attitude and work well in a team environment!
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits to Full-Time Employees
- Advancement Opportunities
- Team Atmosphere
- Great Discounts
- The Best Teammates and Guests in the Industry!!
General job duties include (this is not an all-inclusive list):
* Responsible for informing guests of all preventative maintenance needs based on
* Offer time and cost estimates for all services performed.
* Receive repair orders.
* Lubricate entire car while looking for other items that may need repair.
* Perform oil changes, tire rotations, replace fuel filters, etc.
* Ensure the customer's vehicle is kept clean.
* Keep shop area neat and clean.
* Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
* Operate tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Complete all required computer-based training in the allotted timeframe.
* Comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to hazardous materials.
* Understand federal, state and local regulations, including hazardous waste disposal,
OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
Jiffy Lube is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(This is not an all-inclusive list)
All Employees Must:
* Be able to read, write and speak English.
* Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Be able to stand on concrete or metal surfaces for extended periods of time
* Be able to work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold
temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
* Be able to lift and move inventory items, trashcans and other work-related items (up to 50 lbs.)
* Be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Be able to push, pull, pull-up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and
hold arms overhead, turn head / neck / shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other
items with hands -- all for extended periods of time or many times throughout the work shift.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided under appropriate circumstances
and in accordance with applicable law.