For over 100 years, the Hebrew Home has been providing compassionate care for the Elderly and as part of Charles E. Smith Life Communities; we are the Mid-Atlantic’s premier provider of geriatric services and a continuum of care encompassing independent living, assisted living and long-term care. Located in Washington D.C., we’re seeking energetic and experienced professionals to join our care team at the Hebrew Home.
As a local, not for profit organization, our mission at the Hebrew Home is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. Our expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care are provided by a care team that includes full-time, on-staff, and on-site physicians who are committed to outstanding care for our residents.
Our employees are vital to our success and we’re proud that more than 200 staff members have been with us for more than 10 years. We offer a team-oriented environment and state-of-the-art operations that contribute to an outstanding workplace. In addition, we offer competitive compensation with potential productivity bonus and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are a high-energy health care professional who enjoys working in a highly team-oriented environment, join our Talent Network to learn about career opportunities with us at the Hebrew Home.
Staff enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Benefit Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Vision Insurance Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts Direct Deposit
- Life/AD&D Insurance Paid Time Off (leave plan)
- Disability Insurance Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program Located near two Metro stations and public bus lines;
- Free on-site parking
(Note: Benefits eligibility and cost may vary by job classification.)
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email