Join Our Team!
Housing Families Inc., founded in 1986 by community members concerned about the growing crisis of homelessness, has helped more than 2,400 families make the transition out of homelessness to successfully retain permanent housing. Today, Housing Families is one of the largest and most capable providers of shelter and affordable rental housing in Massachusetts.
We provide safe, temporary shelter and quality affordable housing to homeless and at-risk families. We offer individualized supportive services to enrich children's lives, nurture the potential of each family member, and help families maintain permanent housing.
Our vision is a world in which everybody has a place to call home. We are looking for those who share in this vision and for skilled, compassionate individuals who share in our agency values of Respect, Caring, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork:
- Respect – We treat people with dignity.
- Caring – We show compassion and act thoughtfully.
- Integrity – We adhere to high standards.
- Growth – We foster innovation and continuous development.
- Teamwork – We collaborate and celebrate.
Join the Housing Families Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: Case Management Jobs