General order processing and customer service with support directly to Interntional Account Managers.
1. Use of SAP computer with CRM module and internet sales experience.
2..Communicates timely with customers daily via phone,fax, and email or instant message.
3. Receives and/or enters, reviews, modifies and accepts customer sales orders in accordance with customer's terms and conditions and company policies.
4. Revises and documents customer order changes as required after order acceptance.
5 Supports sales promotions, product launches, product phase in/out and replacements, pricing updates, and logistics policies.
6. Assists customer in providing missing or damaged parts for equipment orders.
7. Provides containerizatoin estimates and shipping quotes for customers to identify costs and applicable Incoterm of sale in sales contract when required.
8. Works with various freight agents and carriers to coordinate export shipments.
9. Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with US Export Administration Regulations and all applicable York/Johnson Controls policies.
10. Collaborates with regional sales manager and other field global operatoins personnel to develop solutions for varied customer issues including country-specific product requirements, special pricind discounts, sales of on-hand merchandise for inventory reduction.
11. Prepares documents required for hazadous shipment handling and is trained and certified to handle our products in accordance with International Maritime Organization and US Department of Transportation
12. Reviews pending customer orders daily to ensure on-time order delivery. Follows up with supporting departments to drive down order fulfillment delays due to logistics, quality or credit holds, purchasing and engineering.
13. Provides customer training and support in all aspects of using our website.
14. Obtains information regarding any account changes required (i.e. new contacts, addresses, phone numbers, emails) for account updating.
15. Audits supplier invoices and prepares invoices to customer for additional export shipping costs (i.e. ocean freight, packer, freight forwarding fees).