Client Success Manager
Our client is looking for the best and brightest to join the team. We are looking for a Client Success Executive who will be responsible for the partnership between the Top Tier Strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment, and is the highest point of escalation for client concerns. This position requires a technology-savvy individual who has experience in working with SaaS Clients and in driving company strategies. They work directly with our clients to understand need and develop a long-term strategy to meet those needs and ensure continuous success. The individual will work collaboratively with the sales, service, and operations teams to ensure the client receives excellent service in all interactions.
If you are passionate about Client experiences, driving improvements, and rolling up your sleeves to build complex Client solutions, you may be just who we are looking for. Real Client Success comes from the heart. We are looking for someone with the best Client success management and business consultancy skills around; someone with impeccable relational skills who can create win/win environments for all parties that they work with.
• Define the on-going strategic vision for limitlessly improving Client Success function while maintaining a clear focus on Client satisfaction.
• Own overall relationship with a book of assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
• Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
• Act as the Project Management liaison - working with other departments to delegate and oversee an array of activities including: integrations, migrations, version upgrades, custom development, training, tactical consulting, and future implementation projects.
• Champion support resolution plans and application change orders critical to the client base.
• Provide guidance and planning through application upgrades and patches.
• Create and manage key scope documents including, presentations, and statements of work, functional and technical requirements, reports, and project plans.
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) to understand and ensure that, at various stages in a client company’s life cycle, they are property situated on the platform and are maximizing their experience.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the Client in achieving their goals
• Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
• Collaborate with internal Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure Client feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap and both teams have clear and consistent access to the voice of the Client
• Partner with internal sales representatives to build relationships with major prospective clients during the sales process to assist in initiating a long-term partnership with the client company.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
Experience with Saas Platforms
Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
Proficient in GoToMeeting and Webinar Functionality
Experience with SalesForce & Gainsight highly desired
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, and project management experience,
• Good understanding of mobile, telephony, and web technologies,
• Experience with workflow automation, client management, and implementation planning,
• Experience conducting business assessments and analysis and interpreting the results into custom multifaceted enterprise solutions,
• Ability to specify business reporting requirements,
• Ability to quickly establish relationships and interact with business owners, executives and managers
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually-changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Knowledge and ability to understand and negotiate complex risk
• Ability to sense trends amongst clients, spoken or unspoken, for requests or issues
• Ability to work across departments internally to solve any client issues that arise
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
• Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
• Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
• Position includes some domestic travel.
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
Minimum Required Education:
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, management or marketing. MBA highly desired.
Experience: 7+ years of relevant software experience (Client Service, Account Management).