Operations Assistant- 4th shift
4th shift: Friday-Sunday,6:00pm-6:30am
The Operations Assistant is responsible for opening and closing the bay doors for outbound trucks. Once the truck has been loaded the Operations Assistant will handle the final paperwork by checking with the driver that the load information is correct. Have great communication with all departments in the Jack Links Family. The Operations Assistant will also help out the operations team by unloading pallet trucks, wrapping pallets, and general housekeeping. Follow all company and OSHA safety rules, regulations, and guidelines at all times. And perform any other tasks as assigned.
• Excellent attendance and dependability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Works well with others
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work un-supervised
• Self starter
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to obtain an electric pallet jack certification
• Warehouse and pallet jack experience preferred
Standing and walking for up to 100% of the time, up to 12 hours per day and up to 6 days per week. Ability to handle and dress for the appropriate weather. Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. frequently and continuously with or without reasonable accommodations. Hand and finger dexterity. Continuous, fast-paced, repetitious motion of the hands, arms, shoulders, waist, and legs. The odor and possible contact of beef jerky, spices, and sauces.
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.