PT Office Clerk
Admin - Clerical
Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:30pm-8:30pm
Applies professional approach with proficient organizational skills and initiative to perform a wide variety of duties directly supporting the Distribution Center Administrative Assistant. Anticipates and follows through with actions necessary to provide competent and professional support to meet the needs of DC personnel, vendors, community and area groups, co-workers throughout the Jack Link’s company, and others. Works independently and initiates common sense in handling questions, phone calls, appointments, etc. Works well as a team member and is able to work with a variety of personalities on a daily basis.
• Answer incoming calls and handle any questions when possible
• Route call to appropriate team member and take thorough messages when needed
• Greet, assist, and/or direct visitors appropriately
• Maintain safe and clean reception area
• Maintain accurate filing system
• Assist with preparation of Underwood DC expense reports for approval
• Assist in maintaining the Distribution Centers’ fleet program
• Assist in managing company information boards, newsletter, posters, and signs for the facility
• Make all new hire packets and orientation packets
• Collate, copy, sort, and file various records
• Data entry
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Proficiency on office equipment: computer, printer, copiers, phone system, fax machine, etc.
• Organizational skills and clerical abilities
• Prioritization, multi-tasking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail skills
• Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Must have high school diploma or GED
Physical Requirements: Sitting up to 50% of the time. Walking, bending, squatting, and reaching up to 50% of the time. Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally with or without reasonable accomodation. Office environment. Working with office equipment
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.