Service Manager or Shop Foreman
Operates vehicles to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic, equipment operating procedures.
- Transports equipment, parts and supplies to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
- Instructs customers on basic, equipment operating procedures as required.
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts.
- Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good repair.
- Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.